IMU has launched the new BTech in Naval Architecture and Ship Building at its Visakhapatnam Campus
The Indian Maritime University has opened the Online Conselling for admission to its Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs for the year 2023-24. The examinations for these programs were held on 10 June and the results were announced on 19 June.
For enrolling in the Online Counselling, candidates who have got their IMUCET Rank certificate, may CLICK HERE.
For Guidelines for filling up the Online Counseling form CLICK HERE.
For Important Instructions related to Online Counseling on UG Programmes CLICK HERE
For Important Instructions related to Online Counseling on MBA/MTech Programmes CLICK HERE
The First Round Counselling Date ends on 26 June 2023.
The IMU has launched its new flagship BTech programme in Naval Architecture & Ship Building, which will be conducted at the Visakhapatnam campus and has 50 seats. To know more about the program, CLICK HERE.
Guidelines for filling up Counselling Registration Form
- Login using the User ID and Password at http://apply.registernow.in/imu/ecounseling/cet Initially the details entered during CET Application Registration will be shown for information.
- Please click on CONTINUE Button to move forward (On PERSONAL INFROMATION page & PERSONAL DETAILS page, click SAVE & CONTINUE).
- All fields which are shown as blank need to be filled again and the documents may be uploaded.
- The latest documents especially the 12th marksheet and category certificate(if applicable) should be latest.\
- All candidates who applied using RESULT AWAITED options need to fill in the scores given on ACADEMIC DETAILS page.
- On the page UPLOAD DOCUMENTS you can only view the documents uploaded by you. If you are not viewing or not uploaded earlier, then you need to upload the documents again. On the same page for UG (BTech, BSc and DNS) candidates, Physical Fitness questions are shown at the end of the Page.
- Click on PREVIEW & SUBMIT to proceed.
- CONTINUE to proceed to Counselling Fee Payment
- Counselling Fee of Rs.10,000 is to be paid online.
- Upload the Certificates again.
- Choice Filling Page will be shown.
- Carefully select your choices as per your order of preference.
- For UG Candidates, the following are the choices that are possible:
- BTech (Marine Engineering), IMU Kolkata
- BTech (Marine Engineering), IMU Chennai
- BTech (Marine Engineering), IMU Mumbai Port
- BTech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering), IMU Visakhapatnam
- BTech (Naval Architecture and Ship Building), IMU Visakhapatnam
- BSc (Nautical Science), IMU Navi Mumbai
- BSc (Nautical Science), IMU Chennai
- BSc (Nautical Science), IMU Kochi
- DNS, IMU Navi Mumbai
- DNS, IMU Chennai
- It is suggested that candidates should select as many choices as possible of their preferences, so that they have better chance of getting a seat allotted.
- Please note that one should not give the choice of CAMPUS/COURSE which you do not wish to join as you may get any of the choice as per your merit.
- The candidates will be allotted amongst only those seats, which they have opted in their choices.
- Any course/campus not mentioned in the choice will not be allotted irrespective of the merit of the ranks.
- After completing the selection, click on CONFIRM & LOCK Button.
- A Preview Page will be shown to confirm.
- After Confirmation using an OTP, the Counselling Registration Process is completed.
- You can download / print copy of the Form showing the Choices Filled.
- You can also download / print copy of the Payment Receipt.
- Logout after completing the process.
- For any queries, please send email to email@example.com.