Resonance repeats success in RPMT-2014

Resonance repeats success in RPMT-2014

After achieving Top-10 ranks in RPET-2014 (Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test) results, another Resonance student secured rank in Top 50 in RPMT-2014 (Rajasthan Pre Medical Test).

 
Resonance repeats success in RPMT-2014

After achieving Top-10 ranks in RPET-2014 (Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test) results, another Resonance student secured rank in Top 50 in RPMT-2014 (Rajasthan Pre Medical Test).

Aditi Modi secured ARR-45 (All Rajasthan Rank) in whole Rajasthan. Other students are Nani Dhakar (ARR-301 Rank), Megha Maheshwari (ARR-529 Rank), Muneera Hussain (ARR-690 Rank) & Nikita Paliwal (ARR-907 Rank).

All the selected students are preparing for AIPMT in regular classroom contact program.

This year RPMT exam was conducted online on 28th, 29th & 30th May in selected cities of Rajasthan & total 41,911 students participated in the exam.

This prestigious exam is conducted for the admission process in Govt. colleges of Rajasthan for MBBS, Dental & Pharmacy courses for total 85% of available seats & the remaining 15% seats is filled by AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Exam).

Resonance Center Head, Ravi Ranjan congratulated all the selected students, parents & whole Resonance staff for this success.

He also informed that this is second year of medical division of Resonance, Udaipur and students maintained the same quality of results as compared to the previous year in RPMT.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal