Reader's Capture: Transformer blow-up due to public carelessness

Reader's Capture: Transformer blow-up due to public carelessness

This is to bring to your notice that a transformer in front of Hotel Rajdarshan, Hathipole, where local public is used to throwing garbage and other wastes, caught fire in the evening and this resulted in a short circuit. This then resulted in failure of electricity supply in that area.

 
Reader's Capture: Transformer blow-up due to public carelessness

This is to bring to your notice that a transformer in front of Hotel Rajdarshan, Hathipole, where local public is used to throwing garbage and other wastes, caught fire in the evening and this resulted in a short circuit. This then resulted in failure of electricity supply in that area.

Fire brigade came to the rescue and got the situation under control. The local public even parks their vehicle around the transformer but by God’s grace, there was no damage to vehicles or to anyone.

Photo and news  by Krishna kumar Ojha

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  WhatsApp |  Telegram |  Signal