2 kids get electrocuted near Dabok

2 kids get electrocuted near Dabok

2 children get electrocuted in Dabok.

 
2 kids get electrocuted near Dabok

In a heart rendering incident, 2 children got electrocuted as an 11 KV electricity line fell on them. The children aged 14 and 12 were on their way home when the electricity line broke and fell on them in Tank village. The 2 children died on spot.

Download the UT Android App for more news and updates from Udaipur

The kids are from tribal families. Probably the electricity line broke and fell due to heavy winds blowing the entire day. The children had taken a kachcha road to get back home and met with their fatal end. Villagers rushed to the spot on getting news of this incident. Power supply was cut off immediately for the entire village. Bodies of the children were rushed to MB hospital in Udaipur. The village was so grief stricken that none of the houses cooked food yesterday.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal