The Rajasthan Mega Job Fair will take place on January 4 and 5, 2023, at the Railway Training Ground in Sukhadia Circle, Udaipur. The state government is organising the state's third largest Mega Job Fair. Interview time will be 10:00 am. These jobs are provided by private comapnies in which 50+ Companies will offer job to unemployed youth. Candidates will be selected for trainee position.
Steps for online registration:
- Visit Rajasthan Mega Job Fair official website.
- After this a registration form will open in front of you in that you have to fill personal details and education details.
- Click on next.
- You will get an OTP on your mobile.
- Enter the OTP.
- After this the page of company preferences will open and select any company you wish to apply and click on next.
- You will get registration number/ candidate ID, where your complete information will be given.
- Verify your personal details and submit your registration form.
- Now you have to take the print out of this form.
- Resume/ CV
- Aadhar Card / Other Id
- Qualification Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Pan Card
- Some passport size photographs
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
Visit Rajasthan Mega Job Fair Official website: