A car that was on trial after repair work caught fire due to sparking.The incident occurred at Udaipur-Jaisamand state mega highway on Tuesday morning near the toll plaza.
Residents of Udaipur, Rajkumar Garg and his son Chirag were taking a trial of their car along with Moin after the repair work was done. The moment they reached near the toll plaza, they observed that smoke was coming out from the car. They went to a side and opened the car door to move out to check what was happening.
The moment they opened the door, there was a sparking and the entire car went ablaze. They stepped out of the car but their mobile phones were left inside. Luckily the 3 people were safe. They also tried to douse the fire but it reached the petrol tank in no time. The vehicle got completely charred and along with it their phones,too.
Fire brigade reached and took control over the fire after which the traffic could be normalised.
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal