Fire due to gas leakage in van in market area


Fire due to gas leakage in van in market area

Gas kit causes fire in a van in Bhindar.

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Fire due to gas leakage in van in market area

Leakage in gas-kit resulting in fire in a van parked in market area created terror in Bhindar. As per news, the fire was so massive that none of the public present at the spot dared to go near the van. The fire could be doused only after 45 minutes.

The van owner could smell gas leaking from the van and he tried to find the source after parking the van in the market area. Since the weather has gone too cold, some people were trying to find comfort near bonfire. Gas leaking from the gas kit caught fire due to the bonfire and the entire van went up in flames in no time and exploded. The roof of the van burst open and fell on the road. This created a terror among public and everyone started running away for safety.

Download the UT Android App for more news and updates from Udaipur

There was a bike right behind the van which got completely charred up. The fire was too massive and the presence of gas kit was enough to keep the people away for safety of their lives. People even called up fire brigade but there was no staff available in the office. Public present somehow managed to take control over the fire but by then the entire van had been burnt.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal