Breaking News : At least 14 Children got electrocuted during Mahashivratri Procession in Kota

Breaking News : At least 14 Children got electrocuted during Mahashivratri Procession in Kota

Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla expressed grief over the incidence

 
Kota Procession News

Kota: In a heart wrenching incident, at least 14 students were electrocuted during a 'Shiv Baraat' procession on the occasion of Mahashivratri in Kota on Friday, 8 March.

As per media reports, the injured were rushed to the MBS Hospital at Kota and will be reffered to Jaipur for further treatment if required.

As per reports, Lok Sabha Speaker and MP from Kota Om Birla, expressed grief over the incident. He took stock of the present condition of the injured children and also instructed them to take proper care of the injured and provide them the best treatment.

The reports says that the incident took place on Friday morning near the Kunhadi Thermal Chauraha at Kota.

The victims were aged between 9-14 years. The incident occurred when a flag, being held by one of the kids touched the 33 Kilo Watt Electric cable during the procession.   

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal