Equipments burn due to high voltage in Hathipole
High voltage burn electrical appliances in Hathipole area.
Residents in Ajanta lane in Hathipole area registered complaints of high voltage on Thursday. Because of high voltage, many electrical equipments exploded with a loud sound. The appliances like TV, fans, tube lights, bulbs and even RO machines got burnt. A complaint was registered at Fatehpura electricity office and normal power could be resumed after a period of 6 hours. No casualties have been reported which is a matter of relief.
A complaint has also been registered with AVVNL and District Collector has also been intimated regarding this.