Fire in a godown in Kharol Colony
Fire in godown in Kharol colony.
A godown in Kharol colony was on fire late night on Monday. A saw machine (aara machine) godown in Kharol colony in Fatehpura went up in flames due to short circuit. Fire brigade were called for and it was more than an hour when the fire brigade team could manage to control and douse fire.
Sparks due to short circuit probably first reached the cardboard lying in the shop. It then spread on to the dry wood lying inside the godown. A wedding function was going on near this godown. People saw smoke coming out from the place. Initially they thought it was merely smoke but then flames started spreading. Someone then rang up the godown owner Sohanlal Jalora. Until late night even when everything was in control, smoke was constantly coming out of the burnt areas. It was only a matter of chance that people spotted the incident else the situation would have been extremely disastrous had the flames gone high and engulfed the wedding venue.
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal