Fire in a hospital's canteen late Wednesday night

Fire in a hospital's canteen late Wednesday night

One worker fell unconscious due to smoke.
 
Fire in a hospital's canteen late Wednesday night
Short circuit is supposedly the reason behind the fire.

A hospital's canteen caught fire on late Wednesday night due to short circuit. The fire was controlled in time. 

There is a canteen on the 5th floor of Pacific hospital. A short circuit caused fire in the canteen which was closed at the time of the incident. There were workers sleeping there and one of them fell unconscious due to smoke.

Fire brigade reached on time and took control over the fire within half an hour. The unconscious worker was immediately rushed to the intensive care unit. 

Some of the patients were shifted to the lower floors so that they are not affected by the smoke. Once the situation was under control, the patients were shifted back to their wards. 

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  WhatsApp |  Telegram |  Signal