Fire in car due to short circuit-All safe


Fire in car due to short circuit-All safe

A running car caught fire on Tuesday on way to the airport.

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Fire in car due to short circuit-All safe

A running car caught fire due to short circuit on Tuesday. All passengers in the car jumped out to safety on time.

As informed by Vinod Jain, he was on his way to the airport to drop his relatives. The moment they crossed Dabok police station area, they observed smoke coming out of the engine and soon the flames started. The driver stopped the car immediately and everyone moved out of the car.

Download the UT Android App for more news and updates from Udaipur

Fire brigade was informed but by the time the brigade vehicles reached, the car had burnt completely. It is of course a matter of immense relief that all 3 passengers including the driver are absolutely safe. There was probably a short circuit which resulted in fire.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal