Fire in Fatehpura destroys valuables-No casualties

Fire in Fatehpura destroys valuables-No casualties

Fire in a house in Bedla road.

Fire in Fatehpura destroys valuables-No casualties

A house in Fatehpura was on fire on Monday evening around 6:30. It was a relief that there was no one in the house at the time of incident. The house on fire belongs to petroleum dealer Lokesh Kumawat resident of Bedla road.

Valuable items such as furniture viz. drawing room furniture and a lot of other house hold stuff turned to ashes. The only point of fear was the LPG cylinders in the room next to the one where fire started. Fortunately the cylinders were carried out of the house in time. It took almost half an hour to douse the fire.

Probably, some short circuit resulted in fire in the house. Owner Lokesh Kumawat is away to Haridwar with wife and parents. His 3 children are living with relatives during this time. When fire brigade were called, they were also informed that there were some kids stuck in the house shouting for help. Lokesh Kumawat’s relative Jitendra Singh revealed that there was no one in the house and the children were at his place.

When the fire started spreading from one room to another, neighbours started murmuring that fire may have been caused by the children trying to perform pooja by lighting lamp (deepak). They also said that they took the kids out of the burning house. This point has been denied by Kumawat family.

It is still not known as to how the fire started. Speculations are giving a different story. Only investigations can reveal the reasons behind this fire. There have been no casualties.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal