Fire in Medicentre due to short circuit
Medicentre near Court Circle was on fire on Thursday.
Medicentre Sonography and Clinical lab near Court Circle caught fire on Thursday morning. It was probably a short circuit that caused the fire. 7 fire brigade vehicles took around one hour’s time to take control of the situation.
Dr. Manish Seth reported the fire at Hathipole police station. Since the clinical lab is at the first floor, fire brigade started the fire dousing process from the road itself. Later they went up in the lab through the stairs and controlled the fire inside. There were 9 ACs and diagnostic machines and computers in the lab. The machines were not as much affected by the fire as by water used for controlling the fire. The equipments are probably damaged. Police is investigating the case.
Download the UT Android App for more news and updates from Udaipur
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal