Fire in printing shop-Invitation cards get burnt
Fire in a printing shop.
A printing shop caught fire on Monday as a result of which all the invitation cards got burnt. As per Achal Pagaria, the owner of the printing shop, a short circuit occurred the moment the main switch was put on. It resulted in sparks and immediately spread as a massive fire as the shop was full of invitation cards. The fire spread very quickly due to the presence of paper everywhere. There were a lot of wedding invitation cards in the shop which got burnt to ashes. Fire brigade reached but could not control the fire. Everything was burnt by the time another fire brigade vehicle was called for from Ashok Nagar. The estimated loss due to fire is 2.5 lakh rupees.