Fire in Sector 4 due to high voltage
High voltage resulted in fire in Sector 4.
A house in Sector 4 in Hiranmagri caught fire due to high voltage. Ratan Jat lives in Mayurvan Colony in sector 4. He informed that some electricians were fixing a new cable on the electric pole. After the work was over, they put on the power supply. The moment power supply was put on, he noticed smoke coming from his room. When the door was opened, the room was full of smoke as the TV, cables and clothes lying near the TV were burning. High voltage is the reason behind the TV catching fire. It was a matter of chance that the fire was noticed on time and there was no one in the room.
Download the UT Android App for more news and updates from Udaipur
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal