Five children of a family got electrocuted, one dies on the spot

Five children of a family got electrocuted, one dies on the spot 

The victims were cleaning a water tank at the time of the incident 


Udaipur - Five children of a family got electrocuted and one among them died on the spot after they got electric shock while cleaning a water tank near river bed at Salumbar district on Friday.

Of five children of Hakra Meena a resident of Salumbar district one Gabilal who was 19 year old died on the spot while five others including two of his minor sisters and minor brothers sustained severe burnt injures during the incident. 

As per the information the incidence occured on Thursday just 300 meters from the house of the victims when they were cleaning the water tank and an electric motor was on , they suddenly got an electric shock and after coming in contact with that motor and they all got electrocuted.

The impact of the electric current was such that one of victim died on the spot while others got injured. Later the family members rushed to the local hospital where the doctors declared Gabilal dead and referred others to the MB hospital of Udaipur from further treatment.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal