Gas kit in van catches fire during welding
A van in motor garage caught fire.
A van went ablaze in a motor garage near Savina police station. It took almost an hour to control the situation.
Welding work was going on in a van in a motor garage on Monday afternoon when sparks suddenly reached up to the gas kit inside the vehicle. Within minutes the entire van was in flames. All employees ran out of the garage to save their own lives. In no time fire spread over to the tyres lying behind the motor garage. A huge crowd gathered outside the garage which was later dispersed by police. Police even called fire brigade. 4 fire brigade vans took around one hour to control the fire.
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal