High voltage burns equipments in Paneriyon ki Madri
High voltage in Paneriyon ki Madri.
Electronic equipments in some houses in Paneriyon ki Madri got burnt due to high voltage. The electricity department said that if at all high voltage is the reason behind this, they would bear the consumer surcharge.
Residents of the area reported that their electronic equipments got burnt as there was a sudden high voltage around 2 p.m. TV, LCD, fans and many other equipments got damaged. 2-3 people also reported that their clothes and bed and other things also caught fire because of fire in the equipments. They also said that they were simply relaxing in the backyards of their homes when they saw smoke coming from the rooms. As informed by some residents, such incidents of high voltage have occurred in the past, too, but no one ever turned up to check the power lines despite several complaints. The AEN said that if it is a fault on part of electricity department, then the department would bear the consumer surcharge. Inspection of the site shows that some vehicle rammed into the electric pole and the wires broke fusing into each other.
Download the UT Android App for more news and updates from Udaipur
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal