Weekend Curfew relaxed - Friday 5PM till Monday 5AM
Markets in select districts of Rajasthan where the positivity rate is less than 5%, will now be operational from 6am till 4pm. Weekend curfew will begin from 5pm on Friday and will be relaxed at 5am on Monday. Weekday Curfew will remain applicable from 5pm till 5am the next day.
Provisions of the modified lockdown will be applicable from the morning of 8 June 2021.
Amended provisions in the modified lockdown beginnign 8 June are as follows:
- All business units / shops: 6AM-4PM (Monday till Friday)
- Government offices will work with 50% strength from 9:30am till 4:00pm.
- Private offices to function with 50% strength till 4:00pm.
- Public Parks and other public areas will open from 5am till 8am.
- Schools and Colleges to open with 50% administrative and teaching staff. No students permitted.
- Roadways Buses to ply from 10 June onwards.
- Intra City bus services will be prohibited.
- Private vehicles can ply in the state (including inter district) from 5am till 5pm, Monday till Friday.
- Vaccinated persons (more than 28 days before travel) can enter the state, else with Negative RTPCR.
- Banks, Financial institutions will operate till 4pm.
- No restrictions on movement of Motor mechanics, plumbers, electricians and IT Services providers (e-Pass mandatory)
- Dairy and Milk units: 6AM-11AM and 5AM-7PM (All days)
- Mandi, Fruit and Vegetable shops: 6AM-4PM (All days)
- Street vendors, Chai Thadi: 6AM-4PM (All days)
- Street vendors, Auto/Cycle rickshaw and Mobile vans selling fruits, vegetables: 6AM-5PM (All days)
- Optical Stores: 6AM-4PM (All days)
- Pharmacies: Full Unlock
- Ration Shops: Full Unlock
- Sweet shops, restaurants, bakery: Take away 6AM till 4PM (Monday till Friday); Home delivery till 10PM on all days
- Home delivery from Sweet shops, restaurants, bakery to be permitted till 10PM
- Business Complexes will be allowed to function based on the floor plan (alternate floor plan opening protocol)
- E-Mitra units to stay open till 4PM.
- No Face Mask (including if found partially covered): Rs 1,000/-
- Shopkeepers not observing social distancing / face mask protocol: Rs. 500/-
- Not observing social distancing in public places: Rs 100/-
- Spitting at public places: Rs 200/-
- Smoking, chewing tobacco or consuming alcohol at public places: Rs 500/-
- Regulated marraige event without permission: Rs 1,00,000/-
- Non observance of social distancing/face mask in public transports: Rs 1,000/-
- Offices found not observing social distancing or COVID safety protocol: Rs 10,000/-
- Social, Political, Religious function: Rs 10,000/-