A woman was suffering from breathing problem and coughing issues. Shockingly a nail in her trachea was the reason behind the problems she faced and she was unaware of the nail inside her.
Hailing from Sirohi, a 75 year old woman was having trouble with breathing and also faced coughing issues since long. She went to Partani ENT hopsital in Hiranmagri for a normal checkup and treatment.
To the shock of the doctors, a twisted nail was found in the X-Ray and this was also confirmed through laparoscpoy.
As informed by Dr. Lokesh Partani, the test reports revealed a twisted nail in the wind pipe of this woman. She was not aware that she had a nail inside her body. A surgery was carried out by Dr. Partani and Dr. Sushant Joshi and team and the nail was taken out from the wind pipe. The nail measured 3 cms.