Educational institutions in all districts except Jaipur and Jodhpur to function as usual.
The government of Rajasthan has issued revised guidelines today evening in order to assimilate the current situation caused by the Third Wave of COVID 19 and mitigate the risks. The summary guidelines is as under:
- Educational institutes managing in-house hostels need to ensure social distancing protocols as well ensure double vaccination of the hostel warden and staff.
- Schools till Class 8 will remain shut in Jaipur and Jodhpur till January 17. District Collectors of other Districts of Rajasthan have been instructed to issue necessary guidelines as per their understanding of the local situations in consultation with the Additional Chief Secretary, Department of Education, Rajasthan.
- Upto 50% work force to be physically present in offices where observing social distancing is not practical due to sitting arrangements.
- The above restrictins will NOT BE APPLICABLE for offices of the District Administration, Home Department, Finance Department, Police Department, Government Laboratories, Jail, Home Guard, Control Rooms and War Rooms, Forest Department, Ayurved Department, Animal Husbandry, DoI&C, DIPR, Public Security, Fire Department and Emergency Services, Public Transport, Disaster Management Department, Food Distribution department, Nagar Nigams, UIT, Zila Parishad, Electricity and PWD, Telecommunications Department and Family Health and Medical Department.
- Staff working from Home need to be available and connected.
- Any office where a staff is found to be infected, will remain shut for 72 hours.
- All camps under Prashaasan Gaon ke Sang and Prashasan Shahron ke Sang will be discontinued till further notice.
- No additional restrictions on market timings, public places, tourist places including Malls, Theaters, Clubs, etc.
11pm – 5am restrictions to be in place till further orders. The above orders will be effective 7January.