RIICO started E-Auction for industrial and shop plots

RIICO started E-Auction for industrial and shop plots

The auction includes 46 industrial plots and 4 shops

 
e auction of industrial plots in kaladwas udaipur auction of riico plots in udaipur riico auction in udaipur

An e-auction process has been initiated for the allotment of plots in Udaipur district's various industrial areas, developed by RIICO. The auction includes 46 industrial plots and 4 shops. Interested parties are required to deposit their earnest money between July 31 and August 16, 2023, until 6:00 pm. The e-bidding process will take place on August 17, 2023, starting from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm on August 21, 2023. During this period, participants can submit their bids electronically for the available plots and shops.

According to Senior Deputy General Manager Ajay Pandya, applicants who wish to participate in the auction will have access to a 360-degree photoview and Google location of the starting plot during the online bidding process. This provision aims to provide applicants with comprehensive information about the surroundings of the plot, making it easier for them to make informed selections and place their bids.

Pandya announced the availability of various plots through an e-auction process in different industrial areas. These include 17 industrial plots in the Kaladwas (expansion) industrial area, 2 industrial plots in the Sanwad industrial area, 27 industrial plots in the Amli industrial area, 2 plots of shops in the Mewar industrial area, and 2 plots of shops in the Bhamashah Kaladwas industrial area. During the e-auction, successful bidders are required to deposit 25 percent of the total amount. After this initial deposit, they have the option to pay the remaining 75 percent either in 11 quarterly installments with an interest rate of 8.50 percent or without interest within 120 days.

Upon depositing 25 percent of the amount, the successful bidder will receive the allotment letter and possession of the plot. This arrangement aims to provide flexibility and ease for the bidders in acquiring the plots they have successfully won in the auction. In addition to the e-auction process, RIICO offers an attractive loan facility for the allotment of new plots in their industrial areas. Under this scheme, RIICO provides loans up to 75 percent of the total plot cost. The minimum loan amount eligible for this facility is Rs 100 lakh, and the repayment period for the loan will be 5 years.

Furthermore, successful bidders can also avail themselves of various schemes offered by the state government through the District Industry and Commerce Center. These schemes aim to provide additional benefits and support to businesses and industries operating in the region.


 

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal