Short circuit results in fire in a bakery
A bakery shop in Surajpole area got burnt due to short circuit.
A bakery in Kailash colony in Surajpole caught fire due to short circuit. As per reports, the shop belonged to Dara s/o Omprakash resident of Kalaji Goraji area. Dara was informed by the neighbours in the morning that his bakery shop was on fire. Fire brigade were immediately informed who took control of the situation.
Refrigerator and other stuff in the bakery got burnt. Firemen Griraj and Pradip said that there were some loose electricity wires near the shop’s shutter which resulted in short circuit and caused fire.
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal