The Ministry of Home Affairs has intimated the list of activities that will be permitted in the safe zones demarcated after 20 April. However, the MHA Order 40-3/2020-DM-I (A) dated April 15, 2020 has also handed out a list of activities that will NOT BE PERMITTED till 3 May.
The following activities will remain prohibited with the extension of the lockdown period, till 3 May:
- All domestic and international air travel of passenger except for purposes enumerated in official requirements and for security purposes.
- All passenger movement by trains, except for security purposes.
- Buses for Public transport
- Metro Rail Service
- Inter-District and Inter-State movement of individuals except for Medical reasons or for activities permitted under these activities.
- All educational, training, coaching institutions, etc. shall remain closed.
- All industrial and commercial activities other than those specifically permitted.
- Hospitality services other than those specifically allowed (only those hotels will be allowed to operate, who are housing tourists during the lockdown or under quarantine.
- Taxis (including auto rickshaws and cycle rickshaws) and services of cab aggregators.
- Cinema Halls, Malls, Shopping Complexes, Gymnasiums, Sports complexes, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls, and public gardens.
- All social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions and gatherings.
- All religious places of worship shall be closed for public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
- In case of funerals, congregation of more than 20 persons will not be permitted.
State/UTs/District Administrations have been directed that they shall NOT dilute the above guidelines issued under the Disaster Management Act 2005 in any manner and shall enforce the same strictly.