A woman sufferred severe burns late Saturday night while she was cooking.
The incident occurred in New Ashok Vihar when this young woman pursuing her MD from a private medical college was cooking noodles on a small gas stove.
The medical report says that the gas cylinder suddenly burst into flames and this 28 year old got burnt. It was quite late night around 2:30 a.m. and she was rushed to MB hospital by one of her colleagues.
The young woman who hails from Bikaner was later shifted to a private hospital on Sunday afternoon. Police has recorded her statements.
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal