Rail Track doubling work on the Raltma Chanderiya route will cause train services in the region to be affected adversely.
As per information provided by Ashok Chauhan - Senior Public Relations Officer at the North Western Railways, the rail trak doubling work has begun at the section between Shambhupura - Gambhiri Road - Nimbaheda Station. This is a part of the Ratam - Chanderiya Subdivision. This will affect the following routes on the North Western Railway Ajmer Division.
Temporarily Affected Routes:
- Train Number 79301 | RATLAM - BHILWARA Route affected between stations NIMBAHEDA - BHILWARA (From 10 February 2020 till 29 February 2020
- Train Number 79302 | BHILWARA - RATLAM Route affected between stations BHILWARA - NIMBAHEDA (From 11 February 2020 till 29 February 2020)
- Train Number 59835 | MANDSAUR - UDAIPUR Route affected between stations MANDSAUR - CHITTORGARH (From 11 February 2020 till 29 February 2020)
- Train Number 59836 | UDAIPUR - MANDSAUR Route affected between stations CHITTORGARH - MANDSAUR (From 11 February 2020 till 29 February 2020)
Further with similar rail track doubling work being done on the Rajkot Division of Western Railways, the area between Rajkot - Wankaner Subdivision and Digsar - Chamraj stations is blocked and route affecte accordingly. The stations and routes affected are as follows:
- Train Number 19579 | RAJKOT - DELHI SARAY (From 13 February 2020 till 20 February 2020)
- Train Number 19580 | DELHI SARAY - RAJKOT (From 14 February 2020 till 21 February 2020)
- Train Number 19575 | OKHA - NATHDWARA (15 February 2020)
- Train Number 19576 | NATHDWARA - OKHA (16 February 2020)