The passengers flying from India to UAE must download and register on the Alhosn app, using the UID and phone number.
The travellers need to take rapid PCR test 6 hours before departure.
UAE has issued fresh travel guidelines for passengers flying to UAE from India. Until now there was a restriction on people entering the UAE from India. After lifting the restrictions amid the changing Covid-19 scene and a drop in the number of cases, UAE has revised its guidelines and issued a new set of rules and regulations for passengers.
The travelers now need a rapid PCR test 6 hours prior to flight departure instead of 4 hours. Facility of Visa on arrival has also been started by UAE for those Indian nationals who have a visa or a residence permit issued by the USA, UK or an EU member state. The passengers flying from India to UAE must download and register on the Alhosn app, using the UID and phone number.
Here are the fresh guidelines issued that one must take care of:
- The passengers need to arrive at the airport at least six hours before their flight for their rapid tests. The UAE has made this test mandatory for passengers from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Nigeria and Uganda.
- After arrival, travellers will need to be quarantined for 10 days and would be required to wear a medically approved wristband.
- They would have to take a PCR test again on the ninth day of quarantine.
- Passengers with valid UAE resident visa will be accepted to travel from India to UAE.
- Expo 2020 Visa holders are permitted to travel to UAE without GDRFA/ICA.
- For passengers arriving at Abu Dhabi (AUH) and Ras al-Khaimah Airports (RKT), 10 days home quarantine upon arrival in RKT and 12 days home/institutional quarantine in AUH.
- As per Dubai Civil Aviation Authorities, RT-PCR Test done from certain laboratories will not be accepted. Those labs include Suryam Lab in Jaipur, Dr P. BHASIN Pathlabs(p) Ltd. in Delhi, Noble Diagnostic Centre in Delhi, 360 Diagnostic & Health.
- Passengers will have to register in the Register Arrivals section of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) app or website, complete the register arrivals form and upload an international vaccination certificate.
- Passengers must download and register on the Alhosn app, using the UID and phone number.
- Passengers must ensure that they comply with all travel and health requirements of the destination country.
- If passengers are denied entry for some reason, they will have to bear the cost of penalty/ deportation.