Fire destroys saree showroom in Hiranmagri

Fire destroys saree showroom in Hiranmagri

A saree showroom got destroyed in fire on Sunday.


Fire destroys saree showroom in Hiranmagri Fire destroys saree showroom in Hiranmagri

A saree showroom in Hiranmagri got completely destroyed on Sunday morning.  Amolika Saree Centre in Sector 3, BSNL Road, Hiranmagri was in flames and got completely burnt up before fire brigade reached the spot.

Early morning at 6:45, shop owner Ashish Jain got a call that there was smoke coming out of his shop. Ashish Jain lives in sector 8 Laxmi Nagar, Hiranmagri. The moment he got that call, he immediately rang up fire brigade. But fire brigade reached an hour later.

Ashish Jain rushed to his saree showroom and opened the shutter of his shop. The moment he lifted the shutter, he saw that a small portion of the shop was in flames. But opening the shutter proved to be disastrous. Fire spread quickly since air made way for the flames to spread. Within 10 minutes the shop was ablaze and everything inside got destroyed. As per Ashish, had the fire brigade reached on time, his shop could have been saved and he would not have incurred a loss of 10 lakhs.

Fire brigade staff said that there was only one staff left in the office in the morning hours. Duty schedule of the fire brigade staff is 6a.m to 2p.m., 2p.m. to 10p.m. and the last one is 10p.m. to 6a.m.  After the night shift got over, there was only staff left in office.

Ashish Jain informed that he established this showroom just 2 years back. Prior to this he was into a wholesale business. The showroom was not even insured.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal