4 got burnt in Dandiya at Nathdwara


4 got burnt in Dandiya at Nathdwara

Four people of a family got burnt during a Dandiya function at a Village near Nathudwara last night. The victims are admitted in MB Hospital’s burn ward.

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now

Four people of a family got burnt during a Dandiya function at a Village near Nathudwara last night. The victims are admitted in MB Hospital’s burn ward.

According to a relative of the victims, fire caught in a pandal where people were playing dandiya. The reason of the fire is believed to be due to LPG leakage.

The victims Lal Singh, Madhav Singh, Shiv Singh and Vikas got severely burnt and rushed to a local clinic from there they were referred to MB Hospital.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal