ATM catches fire, no injuries

ATM catches fire, no injuries

An ATM of SBBJ Bank caught fire this evening around 7 pm. The cause of fire is informed to be a short circuit in batteries of invertor in the ATM.

 
ATM catches fire, no injuries

An ATM of SBBJ Bank caught fire this evening around 7 pm. The cause of fire is informed to be a short circuit in batteries of invertor in the ATM.

The ATM was situated in Sukher area. Though, the ATM machine and the cash box received no damage in the mishap, and nobody was hurt.

ATM catches fire, no injuries

One fire brigade responded on the situation and fire was controlled using CO2 cylinders.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal