BJP worker dies due to electrocution
BJP worker Kanhiyalal Jat, 48, resident of Nai Village died due to electrocutio
A BJP worker Kanhiyalal Jat, 48, resident of Nai Village died due to electrocution as he accidentally touched a high tension wire passing through his house.
The incident occurred on Wednesday night when Jat went out of his house for some work and came in contact with a high tension wire. As soon as Jat touched the wire, he was thrown away due to the electric shock.
“Kanhiyalal was rushed to MB Hospital where he died during treatment on Thursday,” informed SHO Devkishan of Nai Police Station.
Many local BJP leaders attended the funeral of Kanhiyalal Jat. According to Chanchal Agarwal, spokesperson of Udaipur District BJP, “Kanhiyalal was an active member of BJP from last many years. His sister Rajkumari Jat has also contested for the position of councilor in Municipal Elections.”