Farmer dies after being electrocuted


Farmer dies after being electrocuted

A 23 year old farmer of Umerda village of the city got electrocuted on Tuesday while working at farm house, the victim was rushed to the hospital where he was declared dead and his dead body was shifted to mortuary.

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now

A 23 year old farmer of Umerda village of the city got electrocuted on Tuesday while working at farm house. The victim was rushed to the hospital where he was declared dead and his dead body was shifted to mortuary.

Nathu Lal Meena of Umerda village got electrocuted on Tuesday afternoon while he went to the farm house of Gajendra Samar. The mishap occurred while he switched on the electric motor installed at the farm.

The villagers informed the team of Hiran Magri police about the mishap who reached the scene and immediately shifted the victim to MB Hospital. However, he was declared dead by the doctors, said police.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal