Farmer electrocuted, dies on the spot


Farmer electrocuted, dies on the spot

A farmer got electrocuted and died on the spot today after he accidentally touched a high tension electric wire.

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now

A farmer got electrocuted and died on the spot today after he accidentally touched a high tension electric wire.

According to Police, Vela Ram (25) s/o Logar Meena, resident of Surfalaya village went out to bring his herd of goats back to his place from village where accidentally he touched a high tension electric wire hanging from a transformer and died on the spot.

After the incidence crowd gathered on the scene informed police. The body is shifted to the mortuary of the M.B hospital. The postmortem will be done tomorrow.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal