Fire at Kalaji Goraji Shop


Fire at Kalaji Goraji Shop

Two vehicles of fire brigade responded to a shop located at Kalaji Goraji area which caught fire last night. Goods worth Rs. 30-40 thousands were destroyed in the fire caused by short circuit.

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now

Two vehicles of fire brigade responded to a shop located at Kalaji Goraji area which caught fire last night. Goods worth Rs. 30-40 thousands were destroyed in the fire caused by short circuit.

The shop is owned by Lakhraj Aswani.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal