Fire in house kills Pet dog, owner survives with burn injuries


Fire in house kills Pet dog, owner survives with burn injuries

A deaf-dumb man and his pet dog were trapped in a fire caused due to short circuit in the air conditioner. The dog died of suffocation whereas the young man received 30 percent burn injuries and has been admitted to hospital.

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Fire in house kills Pet dog, owner survives with burn injuries

A deaf-dumb man and his pet dog were trapped in a fire caused due to short circuit in the air conditioner.  The dog died of suffocation whereas the young man received 30 percent burn injuries and has been admitted to hospital.

Fire in house kills Pet dog, owner survives with burn injuries

The incident occurred at Goverdhan Vilas in the house of Manjit Singh Sandhu, Principal of Gurunanak School.

Sandhu’s 27 year old son Noor was sitting alone in a room with his pet dog, a golden Labrador.  Suddenly the fire started in the room but as the boy was unable to speak or hear, he could not respond to the situation well.

Fire in house kills Pet dog, owner survives with burn injuries

By this time, the mother of the boy who was working in another room rushed to rescue her son while the house was filled with smoke.

Due to suffocation, the pet dog died whereas the boy was rescued with 30 percent burn injuries.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal