Grocery Store in Dewali Gutted due to Short Circuit

Grocery Store in Dewali Gutted due to Short Circuit

New Amar Deep General Store, a grocery store in the Dewali area near Fatehsagar, went up in flames late last evening. The immediate reason is a likely short circuit.

 
Grocery Store in Dewali Gutted due to Short Circuit

New Amar Deep General Store, a grocery store in the Dewali area near Fatehsagar, went up in flames late last evening. The immediate reason is a likely short circuit.

The owner of the shop, Devi Lal Kumawat, had closed shop for the day and left for his home, 15 minutes after which a fire was noticed in the shop. Pukhraj Paliwal, from a nearby shop saw the fire and immediately informed Devi Lal.

The other people in the vicinity informed the Fire Brigade, which rushed to the scene and doused out the fire. The entire operation took 20 minutes.

During all this time, since the shop was locked, the internal fire caused damage to stock and other electronic devices. The total loss as per the owner is estimated to be around Rs. 1 Lac.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal