Laborer Dies due to Electrocution


Laborer Dies due to Electrocution

Indira Rashtriya Ekta Mela proved to be deadly for one of the laborers working in a Tent House who met with a fatal incident yesterday costing his life.

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now

Laborer Dies due to Electrocution

Indira Rashtriya Ekta Mela proved to be deadly for one of the laborers working in a Tent House who met with a fatal incident yesterday costing his life.

The misfortune occurred yesterday during the preparation of the two-day Fair, which is on 31st and 1st October; the deceased Bhagvati Lal Nangrali’s was electrocuted after touching a high voltage wire.

The relatives of the victim got annoyed after the incident and blamed the owner of the tent house for it. Finally, the tent house owner announced remuneration of Rs. 2.25 lacs to wife and daughter of the victim.

Bhagvati Lal resident of Devali was working with Talika Tent House at Khemli Station for past 5 years. Yesterday, he went to Rakhyaval village to assemble a tent over there. While assembling the tent, his hand touched a naked electric wire lying on the ground. As informed by the police, he got an electric shock and was immediately taken to the M.B hospital at 5 pm but he died during the treatment at around 8 PM.

The relatives refused to let the doctors do the postmortem, and demanded financial help for the family members of the deceased. After a long discussion, an amount of Rs. 2.25 lacs was finalized by Babu Lal, the tent house owner.

The fair is being organized every year at Rakhyaval Village on the death anniversary of the Indra Gandhi and the mela continues for 2 days.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal