Leopard dies after getting electrocuted


Leopard dies after getting electrocuted

An adult leopard died after getting electrocuted at village situated between Jagat and Gamana village, some 40kms from Udaipur.

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Leopard dies after getting electrocuted

An adult leopard died after getting electrocuted at village situated between Jagat and Gamana village, some 40kms from Udaipur.

Body of the leopard was brought to veterinary hospital for postmortem and later cremated at Kalka Mata Nursery.

According to forest officials of Jagat, the villagers informed about the mishap which took place early morning at 4 today. As per villagers, the leopard reached a place where a dead body of monkey was lying. The monkey died few days back after getting electrocuted.

Unknown by the high voltage wires, the leopard touched it and got electrocuted.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal