LPG Cylinder Blasts at Sajjan Nagar Residence, Owner blames Gas agency


LPG Cylinder Blasts at Sajjan Nagar Residence, Owner blames Gas agency

A house was completely shattered due to a blast occurred in an LPG Cylinder leak today morning at Sajjan Nagar area, no fatalities have been reported as the family were out of the house at the time of incident. House owner, Venkatesh allege gas agency for negligence in re-filling and changing gas cylinders and leaving its nozzle lose, which caused the mishap.

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now

LPG Cylinder Blasts at Sajjan Nagar Residence, Owner blames Gas agency

A house was completely shattered due to a blast occurred in an LPG Cylinder leak today morning at Sajjan Nagar area, no fatalities have been reported as the family were out of the house at the time of incident. House owner, Venkatesh allege gas agency for negligence in re-filling and changing gas cylinders and leaving its nozzle lose, which caused the mishap.

Household items including Television, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Computer and the Furniture of the house worth Rs. 2 lacs and two doors of the house and the window glasses were completely damaged in the mishap.

According to sources, family of Venkatesh including his wife and children were out when the incident occurred.

LPG Cylinder Blasts at Sajjan Nagar Residence, Owner blames Gas agency

Venkatesh is a government employee and lives in FRU Colony Sajjan Nagar. The neighbors informed Venkatesh about the incident.

LPG gas reportedly started leaking from the nozzle of the regulator of the cylinder and spread all over the house and suddenly a short circuit happened that caused the fire, which subsequently turned into a huge blast.

Venkatsh informed UT, “the fire was controlled with help of the neighbors; it was such a severe blast that the pieces of window glasses were scattered to more than 30 meters from the house”.

LPG Cylinder Blasts at Sajjan Nagar Residence, Owner blames Gas agency

The victim also informed that it could be a huge disaster as there are 22 quarters in the colony, if any one was present near the place of incidence that could have been fatal.

Venkatesh said, “it is all due to the negligence of the gas agency as re-fill the empty cylinder from another filled one and that practice make the nozzles lose, I have purchased the LPG cylinder only two days back from the agency”.

Vaid Choudhary, one of the neighbor informed UT, “one of the gas agencies at Ambamata is involved in stealing LPG gas from other Cylinders and I have given complaints to the police several times”.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal