Two girls Electrocuted at University Road
Two teenage girls, staying at University Road got electrocuted on Sunday evening after they acc
Two teenage girls, staying at University Road got electrocuted on Sunday evening after they accidentally touched high voltage wire passing near their hostel room. Both were immediately rushed to Saraswati Hospital.
Akansha (19) of Kota and Harshita (20) of Karoli on Sunday evening, were trying to get off a piece of cloth that got stuck in the wire with the help of a rod. During this, they received a high intensity electric shock which made them scream. Other girls and staff rushed for their rescue and sent them to Saraswati Hospital, informed Pratap Nagar police.
The team of Pratap Nagar police also responded to the situation and intimated the parents of both girls.
Akansha in a student of B.Tech while Harshita is pursuing her LLB degree from Udaipur, police said.
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal