Vegetable businessman dies after consuming Poisonous Substance
A 40 year old vegetable hawker died due to consumption of suspected piosionous substance at Sector 6, Hiran Magri yesterday afternoon.
A 40 year old vegetable hawker died due to consumption of suspected piosionous substance at Sector 6, Hiran Magri yesterday afternoon.Ram Chandra Sahu, resident of Sector 6, Hiran Magri was a vegetable vendor at Krishi Mandi. Living alone in a rented room, he reportedly felt sick last night and started vomiting. He immediately called his neighbors, who rushed him to MB Hospital, where he succumbed during treatment. His body has been kept at the hospital mortuary and the postmortem will be done today after his family members will come from Bari Sadri, informed the police. The reason of his death was not confirmed as he was alone when the incident happened. It is initially being presumed that he died due to consumption of a poisonous substance.