This afternoon, a fire broke out at the Chemical lab of the Ayurvedic Hospital located at Surajpol in Udaipur.
The fire caused panic across the institute and around. One person who was injured in the accident was taken to hospital for treatment. No concrete cause for the fire has been idenfified till this news was published. Anonymous sources however indicated that a burnt cigarette or match stick caused this incident.
Some people jumped from the first floor during this incident, in order to save themselves. As the information reached the police station, the fire brigade was summoned to the spot, and helped in dousing the fire.
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal