Every shopkeeper who could be a super spreader apart from the categories specified by the health department is advised to get sample testing done for COVID19 before 24 August
District administration and the health department at Udaipur have facilitated sample testing collection of all persons that fall under the super spreader category even today, inspite of it being a lockdown across the Udaipur district.
The sample collection spots in Udaipur that are open today from 12PM till 4PM, include MB general hospital (Chetak/Hathipol), ESIC hospital (Chitrakoot Nagar), Nagar Nigam premises (near Abhay command centre) and the Krishi Upaj Mandir guest house.
All through the week, the following centers will be open for sample collection of super spreaders between 12PM till 4PM:
- Nagar Nigam (near Abhay Command Centre)
- Community Health Centre (Hiran Magri Sector 14)
- City Health Centre (CHC), Krishi Upaj Mandi
- Satellite Hospital (Hiran Magri, Sector 6)
- Satellite Hospital, Chand Pol
- MB General Hospital (Swine Flu ward) - entry from Chetak main gate as well as Ashwani Bazar, Hathipol
- ESIC hospital, Chitrakoot Nagar
- Ayurvedic Hospital, Moti Chohatta
- Rajiv Gandhi Seva Kendra, Shobhagpura
Ealier last week, the District Collector and health department (CMHO) had issued specific instructions for the category of people falling under the super spreader category, to have their COVID sampling done voluntarily.
If the sampliing and testing is not donw before 24 August, they will not be allowed to open shop.